Digital photo class with ms cook became very amusing and interesting. It’s a class where everyone should get a taste of. We’ve done so many projects throughout the year that were interesting and that I never would have thought I could do. Although I struggled with some of these projects, I do believe I did my best. My favorite project we did was the quilt squares, because I had to think about my self (how I feel from the inside and out). Also I had to find out what people think about me and how I see myself in a few more years. Creativity was the number one priority when it came to the quilt squares. I put my best and deepest fears into these posts where I used symbols to express my self.
In the future I could improve on taking better pictures since the ones I took before wouldn’t turn out as high-quality. It was tough finding the right lighting for a picture and getting the right poses for the emphasis. Learning about iso, shutter speed and flash made it easier for me to take pictures. I hope to improve on taking photography; I see myself being a photographer in the future.
Since I attended this class I became more attached to art and the art that’s around me. In my opinion I believe that art surrounds everybody in their own way. Clothing, shoes, Architecture, nature and even human qualities are all made up of some type of art. I look forward to taking this class again next year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment