Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Personal Quilt





Before starting this sigificant project, some of my thoughts came from my past(where i was born and who were my friends). Most of them came from how i fell about myself and where i see myself doing later in the future. Although my inside quilt was my favortie, my future quilt was one that i struggled with. The future on was so simple due to the fact that I didn't know how my future was going to be like. My inside quilt was my favorite because I put alot of time and effort, and it is exacly 100% me. It has a basketball and a court next to me because I love to play it. Also the background is dark and cloudy because of my darkest secrets. I really enjoyed doing this project everday waking up coming to school I would always look forward in doing my quilts.

No comments: