As you could see in the photograph their are a pair of hands with a simple black background. The simple black background helps the hands stand out and make people reflect on their point of view. These glowing figured hands is the only way that we could do things with, without hands we wouldn't be able to accomplish many thing as with them.This emphasis in this picture is more than just hands. Hands are not just used to grab things or even move objects around; however they are used to guide and help the ones in need. Even without feet a pair of hands can give someone the "Power" they deserve. This is why to me a pair of hands have more than just fingers they have Endless Power.
2 comments:
I like that our hands hold endless power. I like the contrast between the black and white in your photograph. Well done!
I see my hands
Post a Comment